Anger Management Frequently Asked Questions
Anger Management Frequently Asked QuestionsHow do I get started in taking the program?
- When you register for an anger management program you will be taken through a short registration process and you will select your username and password. Once you have completed the registration process you can sign into the website immediately and begin your program.
How is the exam given?
- The exam is given in a multiple choice format. It is immediately graded and a printable certificate is available for your records. If you fail the exam you can re- read the material and try again.
Who can take this class?
This class is open to anyone interested in learning about anger.
Does this class meet state or court requirements?
- Most states and courts do not have regulations regarding anger management programs. It is always best to check with your probation department/officer, courts or human resources department to determine if this program will meet your anger management needs. There is a Court link provided on the home page with information you can print and present to whoever required you to take anger management. Get approval before beginning any anger management program.
How long does the class take to complete?
- That depends on you, your time frame and the program you chose. It also depends on how many hours of anger management you are sentenced to take. Review the anger management programs we have to offer and decide which program meets your needs.
Can I get progress reports or proof of enrollment? Do I get a certificate of completion?
- Yes. Progress reports and certificates are emailed directly to you and they are FREE.
What do I need to take this class?
- Everything you need to take this class is on the site. There are no extra or hidden fees. You have immediate access to everything you need (book included).
Will there be assignments?
- Yes, there are assignments. You can complete the assignments on your own time frame.
Do I have to sign into the website at certain times?
- No. You do not have to sign into the website at scheduled times. You learn anger management according to your own schedule.
When can I start the program?
- You can begin your anger management program immediately after you register.