Anger Management Services
Anger Management Resources
How It Works
Telephone or Webcam Anger Management Counseling
Now you can benefit from professional psychotherapy, counseling and coaching from the location of your choice. Skype counseling is a great alternative to face-to-face counseling. Whether you live in a remote area, are unable to travel, or just feel safer staying in your own space, you can still benefit from a healthy counseling relationship.
What Is Skype
Skype is free software that makes it possible to place free calls, chats, and video conferences over the internet. All you need is an internet connection (usually high speed), a microphone and speakers for your computer, and a free Skype account.
- To Get Started with Skype:
Go the Skype website and download the latest version of Skype for Windows or Mac, then install it on your computer. For help and any questions you have about setting up or using Skype, click here.
- Open Skype and add me to your Contact List. My username is centerofsolutions. I will need you to email me your Skype name before the appointment.
- You will need a webcam if your computer doesn’t have one built in, and possibly a headset.
- Pay ahead of time for your appointment, fill out the necessary paperwork, and schedule your appointment.
- Be at your computer at your appointment time and I will call you, you accept the call and we start your counseling session.