Teenage Anger Management Class
Teenage Anger Management Class
This anger management program is designed for teens who need help with anger management. The teen can be court ordered, school ordered or a parental requirement. All teenagers are welcome into this anger class online. If you chose this program your certificate will state that you have completed a teen anger management class . You will have up to 3 months to complete this program, however, after 3 months you can extend your membership for a fee. Once you receive your certificate your participation is complete.CLICK HERE TO ORDER
Everything you need to take the program is on this site. There are no extra hidden charges or books to buy. Once you register for this program you will be able to access the Discussion Board to get your assignments and download the ebook. Assignments will include:
- You will take a comprehensive exam. If you don't pass the first time, you can re-read the material and try the exam again.
- You will be required to be an active member of the discussion boards answering questions assigned for each chapter. Once you have completed the exam and your assignments on the discussion board your work will be evaluated by the facilitator. Once the facilitator has decided that all work in the program is finished and you have successfully learned new techniques of anger management you will receive your certificate of completion via email download.
- FREE progress reports are available at your request.
- FREE proof of enrollment if needed.
- FREE certificate of completion when you have completed the entire program.
- Email support is available.
- An open Chatroom is available to mix and mingle with other students.
Since there are no set standards regarding anger management, it is best to make sure that any anger management class you choose is acceptable and will meet your needs. If you are in doubt, click here and print a copy of this page to take to whoever you need approval from and get their permission to join the program. Courts and Human Resource departments across the country have accepted AngerManagementOnline.com as a credible program of anger management; however, all courts have different procedures and expectations and it is your responsibility to make sure your needs are met.
This membership can be used by individuals who are sentenced by the courts and/or human resource departments. The program is also open to anyone who is interested in learning about anger and anger management techniques. You do not have to be court ordered to take this program.
By registering for this program, you are agreeing to accept all terms of membership for AngerManagementOnline.com clearly stated on the website. Once you have registered for this program there are NO REFUNDS issued for any reason. You also understand and accept that there are no guarantees that any court will find this material acceptable to satisfy a court requirement.
Register For the Teen Anger Management Class Now!
Register For The Teenager Anger Management Class Now!
2CheckOut.com Inc. (Ohio, USA) is an authorized retailer for
goods and services provided by AngerManagementOnline.com.